Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Resolution

It's that time of year again. The end of the year, to be exact. What is your new years resolution? Mine is to make my wedding a dream come true. My resolution is to make my wedding perfect with minimal fights. I am not always the happiest bride-to-be to be around. This year I will be willing to plan my wedding with no arguing. No unhappiness. I am not going to let the happiest day of my life to turn my life until then into a wreck.

This next year is a crucial time in my life-- planning my wedding. We've started already, but once it's the "year of", it becomes so much more real. We have to get serious about this. New years bring new things, and this new year will bring one of the most amazing days of my life. Nothing is going to ruin this year.

Happy reading to all of you, and a very happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment