Friday, January 11, 2013

Back to Dresses

A lot of people have negative things to say about David's Bridal and a lot of people have positive things to say about them. I, for one, am one to say positive things for them. At least SOME of their stuff is a pretty good price, and the one I went to gave me phenomenal customer service. I like it so much that I'm going back!

I am going with two of my bridesmaids over to Spokane, WA to go back to David's Bridal. I am excited to go try on more dresses, and I have style numbers written down to ask if I can try on. I am also pretty thrilled (as are my bridesmaids) to pick out bridesmaids dresses while we're there! My girls definitely lean toward their feminine sides, which means they just love dresses. This will be fun.

Last time I went to David's Bridal in Spokane, I showed up without an appointment on a Friday afternoon and they still got me in to try stuff on. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to show up unannounced after a long drive... Probably should have called. Anyway, I got treated so well there. Best of all, despite being an overweight bride, I didn't feel fat at all. The woman helping me with everything was a size six and she still went so out of her way to make me feel beautiful, and she succeeded. I found my dream dress and was determined to get it, but as I found out (mentioned in my last post), I can't wear a strapless dress. I am going to try it back on and see about maybe wearing a bolero with it, as well as trying on more dresses hopefully. My budget got bumped up to $600, so maybe I can try on either my first or second choice dream dresses. Well, I guess I can't say first or second; I love them both so much!

So, I am going back next Saturday, doing my first long car drive (I'm used to in town driving or having other people drive me out of town D:) so I am nervous. It will go amazingly, and I can't wait, long car ride or not. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment