Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Long Lists of People

Names. Lots and lots of names. Names galore! We have been working on our list of people to send save the dates and invitations to. We ordered 150 cards (with free envelopes, yay!), and I am getting ready to fill a bunch out now. I am actually going to be working on that as soon as I am done posting this. So far we only have 58 addresses, but we're going to be giving some to people rather than sending in the mail, so there will be over a hundred I'm sure, once we've sent and handed everyone their cards. Wow, that was a long sentence! The save the date cards are just as cute as they were in the picture, so I am pretty satisfied.

On another note, I am getting geared up for this weekend! Getting a chance to spend some time with my girls and look at pretty dresses, then spending the night with a friend. I haven't had a "sleepover" in years! We're going to go look at dresses, get some panda express for lunch or dinner, and make ABSOLUTE SURE to stop by a Krispy Kreme donut store!

Tell me, how excited were you girls when you went dress shopping for the first time? If you haven't gone yet or if you're not even engaged yet, how excited do you anticipate being when your time comes? Trust me, it will live up to it's expectations, and then some.

I will probably see you all again after the weekend! Have fun blogging :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't know if it's too late and/or if you'd be interested in doing this, but my fiance and I found and excellent way to cut down on the time of addressing our Save the Dates.

    You can check it out here. Feel free to message or comment with questions.
    http://theengagementdiaries.blogspot.com/2012/12/ps-save-date.html

    ReplyDelete